Tuscaloosa Dental Care
At Dental Care South, our mission is to provide world-class dental care to patients throughout the Tuscaloosa, AL community. As a dedicated dentist treating patients of all ages, Dr. Grant Skalnik works hard to create personalized, comprehensive treatment plans that help every patient achieve the smile of their dreams. We know every patient is different, which is why we’re proud to offer a wide range of preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dental services.
Dental Services in Tuscaloosa
Whether you’re looking for minor improvements or major changes to your smile, we can help. Dr. Skalnik will work with you to choose the best dental service for you:
- Professional Hygiene Appointments: One of our dental hygienists will carefully clean your teeth using specialized instruments, providing a thorough, deep cleaning.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a great solution for missing, cracked, or damaged teeth.
- Digital X-Rays: We strive to protect your health, so we use low-radiation digital x-rays in our diagnostic procedures.
- Sealants: Sealants are a simple way to protect children from cavities by covering the chewing surfaces of the molars with a layer of protective resin.
- Periodontal Therapy: The gums are just as important to a healthy smile as the teeth, and we can provide comprehensive gum care and treatment.
- Sportsguards: We’re proud to support our athletic patients. Custom athletic mouthguards protect the teeth during sports, drastically reducing the likelihood of tooth injury.
- Custom Mouthguards: If you’re suffering from TMJ or bruxism (grinding), a custom-fitted mouthguard can provide relief and protect your teeth and jaws.
- Crowns & Bridges: We can repair cavities or replace missing teeth with tooth-colored dental crowns and bridges.
- Dental Veneers: Looking for a quick, simple fix for your smile? Veneers are thin porcelain shells we can attach to the front of teeth, fixing minor cosmetic issues for a brand new smile.
- Teeth Whitening: You deserve to love your smile. With professional teeth whitening, we can lighten your smile up to 8 shades in just one visit!
- Tooth Colored Fillings: If you have a cavity, we can repair the tooth with a natural-looking tooth colored filling.
- Cosmetic Bonding: By applying a layer of tooth-colored dental resin to the front of your teeth, we can repair minor issues like cracks, discoloration, and small gaps in teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy: Even if you have a badly decayed tooth, we can help. Root canals let us save severely decayed teeth, leaving your smile healthy and complete.
- Dentures & Partials: Whether you need a few teeth replaced or a whole new smile, our dentures fit securely in the mouth and look just like natural teeth.
- TMJ Disorders: TMJ refers to chronic pain in the jaw joint. If you’re suffering from TMJ, we can offer a number of treatments to help bring you relief.
Schedule a Consultation with Your Tuscaloosa, AL Dentist
You deserve a smile you’re truly proud to show off – and our world-class dental services can help you achieve one. Don’t wait: contact us today to schedule a consultation at our Tuscaloosa dentist’s office. We’ll work with you to craft a comprehensive treatment plan and help you achieve the smile of your dreams!