If you’ve ever thought that your smile wasn’t as perfect as it could be, you’re in luck! We at Dental Care South are capable of helping you out with our Tuscaloosa cosmetic dentistry procedures. We encourage you to stop by sometime and visit your cosmetic dentist in Tuscaloosa to see what we can do for your smile!
Why Choose Cosmetic Dentistry?
People decide to undergo cosmetic dentistry procedures for many different reasons. A few of the more common reasons are to:
- Correct a malformed bite
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Treat a dental injury
- Repair a dental defect
As a whole though, the ultimate goal of a patient undergoing a cosmetic dentistry procedure is to just attain a more beautiful smile. Because of this, cosmetic dentistry has become a vital part of the dental profession. Whether you have misshaped, discolored, chipped, broken, or even missing teeth, your cosmetic dentist in Tuscaloosa will be able to fix your dental situation and help you achieve a beautiful smile once again!
Our Tuscaloosa Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
A sample of our more common cosmetic dentistry procedures include the following:
- Dental Implants — This procedure replaces damaged or missing teeth with a dental implant. Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth, or a series of teeth.
- Bonding – This is a procedure where a tooth-colored material can repair cracks and chips, close gaps of the teeth, and change tooth color.
- Contouring and Reshaping – This is a procedure that removes small amounts of the tooth enamel to change the length, shape, or surface of the teeth.
- Crowns – If a tooth happens to be damaged, but its roots are still healthy, we can shave down your tooth and place a crown over it that will mimic the look, feel, and function of a completely natural tooth.
- Teeth Whitening– If your teeth become discolored over time, our teeth whitening procedure can give your teeth a whiter and brighter appearance.
- Veneers – These are thin coatings that are placed over the front teeth. They can change the color and shape of your teeth, making them able to fix problems such as chips, cracks, discoloration, and uneven spaces.
Words From Dr. Skalnik
If you’re not quite sure which would be best for your situation, come in to talk to our dental team and our dental exam will take many factors into account to decide which ones are right for you.
Contact Your Cosmetic Dentist in Tuscaloosa Today!
If you’re interested in any of our Tuscaloosa cosmetic dentistry procedures, we encourage you to stop by for a complimentary consultation. To schedule an appointment, you can do so through our website or by giving us a call at (205) 752-1929. We can’t wait to help you achieve a more beautiful smile!